[VoiceOps] Splitting SIP+RTP PCAP files

Nicholas Sten nicksten at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 13:21:35 EDT 2010

Just to be clear, by "basically free", I meant that his pricing is
historically extremely reasonable.  That description was from a personal
email (as indicated) and I wasn't sure of it's commercial availability.

While we don't actually have a copy of said utility, his work (again
historically speaking) is top notch, but I didn't want to leave anyone with
the wrong impression about my original email.

That said, I'll buy you a few beers, Brooks, if you and yours want to push
it out there for others to enjoy.

:)