[VoiceOps] Switch Vendor follow up

Tom Pipes tom.pipes at t6mail.com
Fri Jun 25 12:18:55 EDT 2010

My previous post regarding our decision leaning towards Metaswitch generated a lot of responses (off list, and on).

It seemed as though most people were happy or elated  with Metaswitch.  However, I had some direct contacts from a couple of  Taqua users, and how they have some big benefits, with regard to Hosted PBX.  This is a feature that we are particularly interested in.

Sometimes it's tough to narrow down a vendor when dealing with a potentially  complex solution, and  you don't know what your experience will be until you have the equipment on-site. That's why I wanted to "poll the audience" to find out what others were using.

Anyways, just wanted to say that I appreciate the feedback, and we are looking further into the Broadsoft/Taqua avenue.

Thanks,

---
Tom Pipes
T6 Broadband/