[VoiceOps] Time change?

Leandro Dardini ldardini at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 17:36:33 EDT 2010

Yes, your client is correct. With analogue lines you can send "date and
time" and other information like the Caller ID. There are two types of
messages that can be sent, SDMF and MDMF.

http://melabs.com/resources/callerid.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caller_ID

It is better to disable this feature (if possible) or to sync the Adtran to
an NTP sync (if possible)

Leandro