[VoiceOps] Caption listings w/ Level3?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Mar 24 08:38:56 EDT 2010

On 03/24/2010 08:02 AM, Mike Callahan wrote:

> It's my understanding that Level3 does not offer caption
> listings for wholesalers on their Enhanced Local Service (ELS)
> platform.  Apparently straight line listings are available but not
> captions. Anyone else on the list dealt with this challenge?  Anyone
> have a work-around that doesn't require a simply using a different
> wholesaler?

I've heard that from other people.  Don't believe there's much that
can be done there unless the DIDs are non-ELS.

On another note:

Someone still uses phone books?

I'm not trying to be flippant;  bewilderment was just my initial
reaction to this question in 2010Q1.

-- Alex

--
Alex Balashov - Principal