[VoiceOps] Trouble calling 212 areacode

Ujjval Karihaloo ujjval at simplesignal.com
Tue May 4 11:22:13 EDT 2010

Usually postings mention NPA or even a region - like the last one was was San Francisco area....that is how it was started. So I am not sure what you are saying is accurate. As we discover other people having issues and there is a commonality, we can provide more information.

Ujjval Karihaloo
VP Voice Engineering
IP Phone: +13032428610
E-Fax: +17202391690