[VoiceOps] Transnexus LCR

Peter Childs PChilds at internode.com.au
Thu May 6 21:26:16 EDT 2010

So from looking at the website it looks like you could use OpenSIPS+OSPrey as a 'Class 4 Softswitch' or tandem switch... so you could place it somewhere in your core with your class-5 softswitches around the edge???

Hence all your 'off-net' routing/carrier-billing is done in your 'Class 4' and your 'Class 5's end up with some simplistic tables...  (?)