[VoiceOps] BroadSoft Tech Summit / Metaswitch Forum

Mark R Lindsey lindsey at e-c-group.com
Tue May 11 00:15:15 EDT 2010

Anybody else going to the BroadSoft Tech Summit? I'll be there; if anybody else from VoiceOps will be there, it'd be nice to get to know you.

For anybody who's not going -- do you have any burning questions about BroadSoft we should put to the on-site in-person BroadSoft Inc team there?

Two of us from ECG were also planning to be at the Metaswitch Forum later this month, but it was rained out. :-\ I'm sure it'll have a VoiceOps contingent whenever it's rescheduled.

lindsey at e-c-group.com +1-229-3160013 http://e-c-group.com/lindsey