[VoiceOps] CallManager 3pcc

Mark Holloway mh at markholloway.com
Tue May 11 13:44:47 EDT 2010

If you select Media Termination Point Required the preferred codec option will no longer be ghosted and you can set the codec you want. Otherwise, if you do not select MTP Required then no SDP is offered and the far end SIP endpoint should include SDP in its reply and Call Manager will honor the first supported codec in the list.