[VoiceOps] Call delays/PDD IP issues

Ujjval Karihaloo ujjval at simplesignal.com
Tue May 18 12:41:46 EDT 2010

We are getting reports from Customers that IP phones are registered but cannot make outbound calls, they dial out and then dead air.

I am not seeing their call hit our VoIP  network (Our Edge Router) . I don't think it's the Customer network either as many customers across the country are reporting it.

The issue has subsided over the last 15 mins or so.

I was wondering if someone else has seem general IP issues over the internet today affecting their services?