[VoiceOps] Directory Assistance

John Dupuy jdupuy at socket.net
Mon May 24 15:38:35 EDT 2010

The 'OS' part or OSDA does remind me: by far our greatest challenge is
getting a better O/A provider.

Does anyone have a recommendation? Is it using SIP or TDM? How to they
provide billing records for the placed outbound calls?

All ideas are welcome.

We do have functional OA today, but the carrier is not consistent in the
presentation to the end-user.

John