[VoiceOps] International (Australia, UK, Venezuela, India) origination in very low volume

Simon Woodhead simon.woodhead at simwood.com
Wed Oct 13 17:34:52 EDT 2010

Hi John

We can help with the UK.

We have minimum payment levels but DDIs start at £240 p.a for up to
20, 50p per DDI (min £100 pm) thereafter. No channel or usage charges.
TFNs free, just usage, and non- geos completely free.  These are all
primary allocations to us by OFCOM.

Kind regards
Simon

www.Simwood.com

On Wednesday, October 13, 2010, Jon Radel <jradel at vantage.com> wrote:
>  The sales and marketing folks in one of our sister companies strongly desire to have local contact numbers in a variety of countries.  Australia, UK, Venezuela, and India come up a lot.  We're talking origination only, one number per country, very low call volumes.  While they do a lot of business outside of the U.S., I'll freely admit that my experience with SIP carriers outside of the U.S. is exactly zero.
>
> Any suggestions on where to start my research?  Most solutions I can find don't really seem to scale down to a single TN per country very well.   If you want to sell me the perfect solution, I'd suggest private e-mail rather than replying to the list.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Jon Radel
> Sr. Director of Engineering
> VANTAGE COMMUNICATIONS
> North American Sales Office
> I-95 Princeton Corporate Center
> 370 Scotch Road
> Ewing, New Jersey 08628
> T 609-359-7430
> F none

Simon Woodhead FCSI
Managing Director
<http://www.simwood.com>
Simwood eSMS Limited
Wholesale Telecommunications

Keep up with the latest news from Simwood:
<http://feeds.simwood.com/SimwoodNews>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Simwood-eSMS-Limited/146897445321268>
  <http://twitter.com/simwoodesms>
<http://twitter.com/simwoodesms>
w: http://www.simwood.com

direct line: +44 (0) 29 2120 2121
direct fax: +44 (0) 29 2120 2021

reception: +44 (0) 29 2120 2120
main fax: +44 (0) 29 2120 2020
--
***** Email confidentiality notice *****

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.

Simwood eSMS Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 03379831. Registered office: c/o HW Chartered Accountants, Keepers Lane, The Wergs, Wolverhampton, WV6 8UA. Trading address: Falcon Drive, Cardiff Bay, Cardiff, CF10 4RU.