[VoiceOps] acme technical support contacts

Blair Harrison blair at fx.net.nz
Mon Oct 18 20:53:42 EDT 2010

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if y'all can help me out here. We've just bought a couple of
ACME boxes and the Australian support has disappeared (quit) and our
reseller is struggling to find appropriate support contacts.
I know there's some ACME reps lurking on the list, so a new customer would
be appreciative if you could point me in the right direction of someone who
might be able to assist us in getting these boxes up and running in a timely
fashion :)

Cheers,
Blair

--