[VoiceOps] Broadsoft Packetsmart

Todd Wolf twolf at voipnettechnologies.com
Tue Oct 19 14:17:29 EDT 2010

Contact me offline and I would be glad to help or answer any questions

Todd Wolf
President / COO

Office

207.591.6900

Direct:

207.591.6902

Fax:

207.591.6919

twolf at voipnettechnologies.com
www.voipnettechnologies.com

*

*

*

*

*

P Save Paper - Do you really need to print this e-mail?

may contain confidential and privileged information and is for the SOLE
use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution of this email and/or its attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply email and destroy/delete all copies of the