[VoiceOps] Clear 4G WiMAX and VoIP

Brooks Bridges bbridges at ifbyphone.com
Sun Oct 24 01:59:31 EDT 2010

Chicago is absolutely unusable for anything VoIP unless you're using
their native VoIP services that I believe they QoS separately.  The
network here has HORRIBLE jitter (think pings ranging from 30 to 300ms
every ping for hours).

I've tried it a couple times, and it's just not feasible, so I suspect
it's just a matter of where you are.

Brooks R. Bridges
Telecommunications Manager
Ifbyphone, Inc.