[VoiceOps] Zone Telecom Reviews

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Wed Oct 27 13:48:38 EDT 2010

We moved away from them earlier this earlier due to price increases (we're
in one of expensive origination areas).  We didn't have a direct backline to
the techs, but customer service was good and they have a well-established
after-hours rotation.  The only time I called them was when (pick the IXC of
your choice) was mangling calls and voice quality was bad or calls didn't
complete.

Frank