[VoiceOps] Question about Packet Jitter

Schwarz, Albrecht (Albrecht) albrecht.schwarz at alcatel-lucent.com
Fri Oct 29 08:52:29 EDT 2010

VoIP performance experts should be familiar with

- ITU-T Y.1541 concerning IPDV (IP packet delay variation = jitter); there are many sections on IPDV, particularily also on "aggregated PDV";

- IETF PMOL, ... IP performance metrics

- IETF AVT, ... RFC's for RTCP XR (RFC 3611, 5093) and ietf drafts on work in progress RTCP XR metrics

-Albrecht