[VoiceOps] MiNET protocol plugin for Wireshark/Ethereal

Russell McConnachie russell at rustlesolutions.ca
Tue Sep 14 13:21:01 EDT 2010

 This may be a far fetched question in this mailing list.

Does anyone have a copy or know where to acquire a copy of the Mitel
MiNET protocol decoder for Ethereal or Wireshark? I've attempted to get
it through Mitel but they will not release it unless you're a customer.

I'm using Natural Convergence Silhouette (the company no longer exists)
plainly speaking is a fork of the Mitel ICP-3300 which runs the MiNET
protocol to customer terminal equipment and SIP/MGCP on the back end.

Thanks