[VoiceOps] local calling database

Eric Fort eric.fort at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 15:47:07 EDT 2010

if you click delete on the results page ti offers an information removal
option and claims that all data is from publicly available sources.  If the
last part is true they must have some great sources somewhere as up to date
as it seems to be.  at presently I'm watching a port from verizon wireless
to Level3 rather closely.  I'll be checking that to see how long it takes
for the record at tnid.org to change and I'm careful not to get into any
public databases.