[VoiceOps] 911 backup solution

Keith Leclaire kleclaire at mywdt.com
Tue Apr 19 09:04:36 EDT 2011

Victor,

911 Enable from Connexion will accept these calls and route them to a
national call center so they can then be handled properly and routed to
the appropriate PSAP. There is of course a hefty fee for calls from
unprovisioned ANI's, its something like $50 or $75 per call and they will
contact you if you send too many of these calls as in theory every
endpoint should be recognizable and provisioned in the database. But as a
backup last, last resort service I would suspect there wouldn't be too
many such calls.

We've been using 911 Enable for several years now without any problems.

-Keith