[VoiceOps] efax port out

Oren Yehezkely orenyny at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 23:51:03 EDT 2011

They closed Gizmo5 and asked their customers to find another provider.
Until now they did not integrate any of their services to the best of
my knowledge.
So it seems that they bought it in order to kill the service, or for a
reason that is not clear to me.

However, the service is much more than call forwarding.

Oren