[VoiceOps] Wholesale termination time-of-day routing

Gavin Henry gavin.henry at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 16:37:59 EDT 2011

Very common here.

On Friday, 29 July 2011, Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com> wrote:
> Our principal product offering is a proxy-based "Class 4" trunking /
wholesale routing/accounting/billing platform.  We are internally debating
implementing time-of-day routing, and are curious to know if there is a use
case for time-of-day routing on this level.

> This is a popular feature on on PBXs, for obvious reasons.  However, what
we want to know is whether it is thought useful in an intra-industrial
termination trunking context.

> It seems to have little utility for those doing domestic LD in NANPA land.
 However, there are international providers that have peak/off-peak rates in
certain jurisdictions.  Our experience with it has been mainly in the UK,
but perhaps there are others.

http://www.suretecsystems.com/services/openldap/
http://www.surevoip.co.uk