[VoiceOps] T.38 termination provider?

David Hiers hiersd at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 01:31:37 EST 2011

We terminate our T38 in-house and send t30/711 to our upstream
carriers.  It works pretty well, but it's not a panacea.

In general, we find that T38 fixes some problems, moves some problems
from the far end to the fax/ata interface, and invents entirely new
ones.

++ on Alex's long fax experience.

David