[VoiceOps] Cloudvox and their digits service

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Tue Dec 6 23:54:34 EST 2011

Cloudvox used to offer an API for LERG data.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cloudvox-launches-free-api-bookmarklet-and-web-service-for-finding-the-location-of-any-phone-number-91590254.html

Unfortunately ifbyphone discontinued Cloudvox which included discontinuing
their API service.  I've seen the localcallingguide.com API, but I hate
XML...

Did anyone take over this service?  Anyone from ifbyphone here want to put
the code out there for someone to take over?  Heck, I might be willing to
offer it.

Beckman