[VoiceOps] T.38 termination provider?

Hiers, David David_Hiers at adp.com
Wed Dec 14 14:07:25 EST 2011

" I agree that fax is long due to retire but the requirement for support is almost universal."

Tru dat.  When they remove the fax number from whitehouse.gov and quit faxing CALEA subpoenas, we can quit worrying about faxing.

David Hiers

CCIE (R/S, V), CISSP
ADP Dealer Services
2525 SW 1st Ave.
Suite 300W
Portland, OR 97201
o: 503-205-4467
f: 503-402-3277

###Please note my email address is changing:
###from David_Hiers at adp.com
###  to David.Hiers at adp.com