[VoiceOps] Broadsoft SIP Trunks and ILD Fraud

Zak Rupas zak at simplesignal.com
Fri Dec 30 12:43:17 EST 2011

I just looked at my latest victims profile and Bursting is disabled. What
version Broadworks do you run?

Zak Rupas
VoIP Engineer

*SimpleSignal*
3600 S Yosemite Suite 150

Denver, CO 80237
One Number Rings All My Phones: 303-242-8606

SimpleSignal.com <http://www.simplesignal.com/> |
Blog<http://www.simplesignal.com/blog>|
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/SimpleSignal?ref=ts> |
Twitter<http://twitter.com/simplesignal>