[VoiceOps] Question regarding 800 database dips via SIP or ENUM

Manuel Marín mmg at transtelco.net
Mon Feb 21 14:56:08 EST 2011

Dear list members

We are currently in the process of deploying an interconnection agreement with AT&T as a facility based CLEC in Texas. This is our first interconnection and I have some questions in regards to 800 database access providers

1.- We are working with TNS as a signaling provider, however they don't support 800 database dips via SIP/ENUM, they only allow access via SS7 TCAP and the switch we are planning to use does not support TCAP. Could someone recommend a 800 database access provider that allow database dips via SIP or ENUM?

2.- Could you share how are you dealing with 800 databse dips?

I would really appreciate any ideas/advice

Thank you

Manuel Marín
Transtelco