[VoiceOps] Adtran 924 PRI

Richey mylists at battleop.com
Tue Jan 4 09:01:59 EST 2011

I've got quite a few in the field that are doing PRI and Voice T1.  They
work great provided that the customer's PBX vendor will give you the correct
config.  If you use a TA900E series router you will need a T1 Crossover
cable when you connect to the customer's PBX.   I spent an hour trying to
figure that out after we upgraded a customer from a TA908 to a TA908E late
one evening. :)

Richey