[VoiceOps] "Ring Down" Phone

Daryl G. Jurbala daryl at introspect.net
Wed Jan 5 17:25:42 EST 2011

Most reasonable ATAs will do this if that works for your application.  That also gives you the flexibility of all of the POTS phones out there like actual ruggedized and weatherproof wall boxes, etc.

I'm 99% sure I've done this on a PAP2.  If not, it was something else quite common, likely an ATA-186.