[VoiceOps] h.323 breech and toll fraud case

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Jan 26 19:49:26 EST 2011

If there is truly nothing to be gained on the receiving side, even
within the supply chain, then the only other plausible incentive to
route calls to high-priced destinations would be to deliberately impart
financial harm upon the victim company in question.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC