[VoiceOps] I need feedback about Sonus

Kevork Belian Kevork.Belian at spidernet.com
Fri Jul 1 05:51:30 EDT 2011

Hi all,
Currently we are running Cisco PGW-based voice network and we are thinking of migarting to another platform.
I saw a presentation of Sonus and it looks feature rich patform.

I would like some feedback if anyone has experience with Sonus (for both TDM and VoIP.)

Has any one used their SBC? any thoughts?

thanks

Kevork Belian

PrimeTel

Senior Network Engineer

The Maritime Centre,

141 Omonoia Avenue,

CY-3506, Limassol, Cyprus

e-mail: kevork at francoudi.com

www.thunderworx.com<outbind://119/www.thunderworx.com>

tel.: (+357) 25867136

fax: (+357) 25568131

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
This message contains information, which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message.
PrimeTel Plc