[VoiceOps] Linksys SPA942

Mark R Lindsey lindsey at e-c-group.com
Fri Jul 8 13:48:11 EDT 2011

The big downside here is that you lose the ability to control the phones after you've done the initial provisioning.

For example, what if you need to add a line (BroadWorks "user") to the phone? Or change the user's password after it's discovered by a fraudster? If you've reconfigured the phone so it no longer downloads its config, then you've really got a probe in space and you can only hope it radios back occasionally.

mark at ecg.co  |  +1-229-316-0013  |  http://ecg.co/lindsey