[VoiceOps] Porting Number - CLEC

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Wed Jun 15 13:55:29 EDT 2011

To terminate traffic you only need to have trunking to the LRN tandem in
that LATA, but to originate traffic you need to have trunking established to
the tandem that the rate center of the NXX homes on. Once we have all your
Chicago trunks installed, you will be able to port any number in the LATA to
yourself. Make sense?

Mary Lou Carey
BackUP Telecom Consulting
CLEC Consultant