[VoiceOps] SBC's that drop traffic based on domain

Chet Curry CCurry at telovations.com
Fri Jun 17 12:22:10 EDT 2011

I really wish your suggestion worked.  The SBC responds with 404 Registrar Not Found.  The intent is to drop the packet.

Here is an example of my existing HMR.  Invites are always responded to and any registration with a user at IP is responded to .  If the registration Request-URI has sip:IP then it blocks the packet.

Here is an example of the existing HMR.

### sip-manipulation ###

sip-manipulation
        name                           addRoute
        description
        header-rule
                name                           isDomain
                header-name                    request-uri
                action                         store
                comparison-type                case-sensitive
                match-value
                msg-type                       any
                new-value
                methods                        INVITE,REGISTER
                element-rule
                        name                           isDom
                        parameter-name
                        type                           uri-host
                        action                         store
                        match-val-type                 any
                        comparison-type                case-sensitive
                        match-value                   generic.voip.net|genericlab.voip.net
                        new-value
        header-rule
                name                           addDisSA
                header-name                    Route
                action                         add
                comparison-type                boolean
                match-value                    !$isDomain.$isDom.$0
                msg-type                       any
                new-value                      "<sip:1.2.3.4;lr>"
                methods

### session-agent ###

session-agent
        hostname                       1.2.3.4
        ip-address                     1.2.3.4
        port                           5060
        state                          disabled   <<<<<<<<<<
        app-protocol                   SIP
        app-type
        transport-method               UDP
        realm-id                       core
        local-response-map             503Rogue  <<<<<<<<<<

### sip-response-map ###

response-map
        name                           503Rogue
        entries
                                       503 -> 677 (Rogue)

### sip-interface ###

sip-interface
        state                          enabled
        realm-id                       peer
        description
        sip-port
                address                        192.168.0.3
                port                           5060
                transport-protocol             UDP
                tls-profile
                allow-anonymous                all
                ims-aka-profile
        carriers
        options                        dropResponse=677  <<<<<<<<<<

### realm-config ###

realm-config
        identifier                     peer
        in-manipulationid              addRoute   <<<<<<<<<<