[VoiceOps] Engineering SIP Timers: Interview with Sam Rausch, Comcast

Mark R Lindsey lindsey at e-c-group.com
Tue Jun 21 14:22:51 EDT 2011

If you didn't make it to SIPNOC 2011, you missed a great talk by Sam Rausch of Comcast. He recorded an interview with me, and told me about Comcast's SIP Timer Engineering project.

Many VoIP service providers have just given up on failover between SBCs at different locations with different Untrusted IP addresses. Sam tackles this head on and reports good progress.

The interview is now edited and online as a Podcast. You can download the 15 minute interview here:
	http://www.200ok.info/

mark at ecg.co  |  +1-229-316-0013  |  http://ecg.co/lindsey