[VoiceOps] VoiceOps Digest, Vol 24, Issue 23

Todd Wolf twolf at voipnettechnologies.com
Thu Jun 23 22:51:52 EDT 2011

Please check out PathView frokm AppNeta formally Apparent Networks
http://www.appneta.com/unified-communication

We are a Platinum partner of theirs and are on Broadsoft's Broadworks
and can attest to its accuracy and ability...so much more than just a
VOIP assessment tool. Give me a call if you would like to talk about it
and we can get you to the right people to talk to.

Todd Wolf
President / COO
Office
207.591.6900