[VoiceOps] (no subject)

Dr Adam Beaumont adam.beaumont at uk.aql.com
Wed Mar 16 18:38:56 EDT 2011

Fraid not. But interested in finding out - have heard of them (would be
good if they got in touch with us in the uk)

In your part of the globe have you looked at Twilio? These guys do some
interesting stuff - it's kind of build your own service, but if you're in
the innovation space it's all relevant.