[VoiceOps] Fraud fun

Ujjval Karihaloo ujjval at simplesignal.com
Fri May 20 12:21:30 EDT 2011

Along those lines – since most of these Sipviscious REGISTER scans originate
from Compromised servers out there……it makes sense to look at REGISTER scans
and then actual Traffic (INVITEs) and then correlate data to make ACL Deny
decisions.

I have been told Palladion has something like this and its flexible enough
to change detection parameters. However, implementing the automated Blocking
piece is what needs to be figured out in conjunction with product.