[VoiceOps] OpenSIPS/Kamailio serving far end nat traversal

IP Phone Guy sipphoneguy at gmail.com
Thu May 26 19:17:36 EDT 2011

Alex -

Would mind giving me a run down of how it works and possibly some example
configurations?  I've done this with an ACME packet before but never done it
with an open source product... I can't find any information on the
respective websites and was hoping I could get some information out of the
list here.

Thanks in advance!