[VoiceOps] Broadsoft DR

Jon Radel jradel at vantage.com
Thu Nov 17 21:55:56 EST 2011

On 11/17/11 7:50 PM, David Hiers wrote:
> For you Broadsoft customers out there...
>
> Are you using their HA model where you split the clusters (AS, NS,
> etc), and put one member in a remote site? How's that working for you?

Pretty well, all things considered.  We have had a couple of site-wide
failures (a certain colo provider has had a couple of really
embarrassing little episodes with total power failures) where a lot of
the traffic switched over to the other site with minimal fuss.  Not
everything, our network topology wouldn't support that, but I had no
complaints about how BW handled it.

--Jon Radel