[VoiceOps] Broadsoft Comm Barring NCOS - for ILD block

Ujjval Karihaloo ujjval at simplesignal.com
Fri Nov 18 01:00:36 EST 2011

Hi All:

   We are looking to implement ILD packages using Communication Barring and
Netw Class of Service (assignable to Serv Provider and Group Levels) in
Broadsoft so that we can implement International Blocking on a per SP/Group
level instead of having to do it system wide that impacts al customers.

Has anyone implemented it – looks like there is a loose whitepaper on
Xchange on it, and you have to implement it using many different Feature
Description Documents, so wanted to check if anyone has successfully
implemented it.

Ujjval Karihaloo

CTO

IP Phone: +13032428610

E-Fax: +17202391690

Like SimpleSignal on *Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/SimpleSignal> !*

SimpleSignal Inc.

3600 S. Yosemite Street

Suite 150

Denver, CO  80237

[image: Description: cid:image002.png at 01CCA452.933688C0]