[VoiceOps] web based sip client

Max Mühlbronner mm at 42com.com
Thu Nov 24 07:59:04 EST 2011

Sure, this lets you dial any sip address which is reachable ( accepting
requests from servers outside the own network). But the phono webphone
does not allow you to use a SIP Provider for registration, calls and so
on. You have to use voxeo (cloud), for the connection you can not use it
with your own SIP Registrar/Proxy.

"The Phono SDK is a pure client-side solution and requires zero
server-side logic on your part; all communication is handled
transparently by the Voxeo Cloud <http://voxeo.com>. In the near future
we will release a downloadable Phono Gateway that allows Phono to
connect to any SIP Voice over IP infrastructure directly without the
Voxeo cloud."

Anyways if no real SIP connection to a SIP Proxy/Registrar is needed,
this webphone will be sufficient.

Best Regards

Max M.