[VoiceOps] Unportable Numbers

Sorensen, Marty Marty_Sorensen at adp.com
Wed Oct 19 18:35:12 EDT 2011

We had a situation in a  different but similar vein where when we ported the customers number calls from a particular telco coop to the customer which were once local were now long distance with us.  To add insult to injury, the GM of our customer lived in that coops operating area.  I was told it was because that coop didn't have traffic exchange agreement with our upstream carrier partner.

I attempted to complain to the FCC but my efforts totally fell on deaf ears and I gave up.