[VoiceOps] PCI Compliance and VoIP

Hiers, David David_Hiers at adp.com
Thu Oct 20 09:07:49 EDT 2011

I've no doubt that they are correct; card information encapsulated in a codec needs to be encrypted over unsecure networks, which includes the Internet.

We can safely assume that they are in contact with the PCI standards people, and getting advice from other PCI compliant entities.

David Hiers

CCIE (R/S, V), CISSP
ADP Dealer Services
2525 SW 1st Ave.
Suite 300W
Portland, OR 97201
o: 503-205-4467
f: 503-402-3277

###Please note my email address is changing:
###from David_Hiers at adp.com
###  to David.Hiers at adp.com