[VoiceOps] SIP Scan

Stappenbeck, Mark MStappenbeck at allworx.com
Fri Oct 28 12:27:07 EDT 2011

Can't say, just noticed multiple event logs from our PBX's across the country receiving a single invite (which we reject as not trusted), and then it moves on.

Happened to have 4 servers in a /29 and saw it hit them in IP sequence, then was sent some logs from a server from yesterday, and the source IP was in the same octet as the other 4 servers.

Thanks Lee -Mark S

Mark Stappenbeck
Senior Manager, Technical Support
Allworx