[VoiceOps] Copying existing 15454 users to new node?

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Wed Sep 7 15:18:22 EDT 2011

We felt the same way but it got a bit out of control having to add/remove
employees to all the nodes.  We moved to the radius route with a default
user/pass just incase radius is not able to connect.  Just my 2 cents.

Carlos Alcantar
Race Communications / Race Team Member
101 Haskins Way, So. San Francisco, CA. 94080
Phone: +1 415 376 3314  Fax:  +1 650 246 8901 / carlos *at* race.com /
www.race.com