[VoiceOps] Verizon or Level3 in the DC/Alexandria VA area

Hiers, David David_Hiers at adp.com
Wed Sep 14 19:12:36 EDT 2011

Hi,
Do you get numbers from Verizon or Level3 in the DC/Alexandria VA area?  I've got some delay issues in that market, looking to compare/contrast with other networks.

Thanks,

David Hiers

CCIE (R/S, V), CISSP
ADP Dealer Services
2525 SW 1st Ave.
Suite 300W
Portland, OR 97201
o: 503-205-4467
f: 503-402-3277

###Please note my email address is changing:
###from David_Hiers at adp.com
###  to David.Hiers at adp.com