[VoiceOps] bandwidth.com customers

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Mon Sep 19 14:12:31 EDT 2011

We did a trial with them some time ago.  Didn't meet our needs, so we
cancelled during the trial period.  They chased us for "contract
termination" charges for months, then sent us to collections.  It took about
18 months and a letter from our attorney to make it stop.

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 10:58 AM, Hiers, David <David_Hiers at adp.com> wrote:

> Are you a bandwidth.com customer?  Like ‘em?****
>
> ** **
>
> Off-list replies welcome...****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> David Hiers
>
> CCIE (R/S, V), CISSP
> ADP Dealer Services
> 2525 SW 1st Ave.
> Suite 300W
> Portland, OR 97201
> o: 503-205-4467
> f: 503-402-3277****
>
> ** **
>
> ###Please note my email address is changing: ****
>
> ###from David_Hiers at adp.com ****
>
> ###  to David.Hiers at adp.com****
>
> ** **

> addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
> If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized
> representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
> received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail
> and delete the message and any attachments from your system.

Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve
602-889-3003