[VoiceOps] Toll free SIP termination

Jared Geiger jared at compuwizz.net
Thu Sep 29 15:02:14 EDT 2011

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 2:46 PM, Robert Johnson <fasterfourier at gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm looking for a SIP carrier that will provide reliable termination
> of toll free traffic and pass ANI info correctly (this part is
> important). Also I want it to be free :)
>
> Several companies claim to provide this, who's actually using what and
> are you happy with it?
>
> Low volume--currently about 3500 minutes per month.

 I've found that Alcazar Networks free toll free (
tollfree.alcazarnetworks.com) works very reliably for DTMF and ANI. They had
2 outages lately though so the backup routes I've used are
free.tollfree4free.com and sip.denetron.com. Both of the others also have
reliable DTMF and ANI.

Regards,
Jared Geiger