[VoiceOps] CLI sim testing

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Apr 3 22:16:23 EDT 2012

Is that really worth it?  Why not just order a bunch of call forwarding products and/or forwarded DIDs around the world, and forward them back to an incoming number on your side?  Route it to some clever program.  The caller ID should be passed through end-to-end.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC