[VoiceOps] CLI sim testing

Robin Rodriguez rrodriguez at ifbyphone.com
Wed Apr 4 09:26:08 EDT 2012

The best option I've seen for this type of service is
http://www.keynotedeviceanywhere.com/

Designed for app development/testing/verification but no reason you
couldn't use it for CLI verification, they only publish US/CA/UK
availability right now but I'm sure they want to change that.

--
Robin Rodriguez
rrodriguez at ifbyphone.com